torstai 19. helmikuuta 2015

You’re out of sight but not out of my mind


Sitä odotellessa, että saan raavittua kasaan matkapostauksen Balilta - nämä kynnet, jotka tein, myönnettäköön, jo aika pitkä aika sitten :D

En ollut koskaan kokeillut tehdä leopardikuvioita, vaikka olinkin aika omistautunut kynsien näpräilylle aikanaan. Oli mukava todeta, ettei se ollut edes vaikeaa! Olin vain viivyttänyt ja viivyttänyt opettelemista peläten, etten osaakaan jotain ihan perusjuttua. Loppu hyvin kaikki hyvin!

While waiting for me to manage write a post about my trip to Bali, I decided to show you these nails I made some time ago.

I had never tried making this leopard-like pattern before, even though I've been into nail art before. It was nice to be positively surprised by the easiness of this technique :) I had just postponed and postponed trying this in the fear of being incapable of succeeding in some basic thing lol. It wasn't difficult at all, so it's all good!


... Oops, I forgot to take a pic of the products I used. Found some pics from internet to show you the key items
I used for this look!





- Derra

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...